Internet banking is a service from Universal bank that allows you to manage your bank account via the Internet.
With the help of the service “Internet-banking” you can:
- Send all types of financial documents to the bank;
- Receive statements and documents on all accounts in the bank for any period of time;
- Track all stages of processing payment documents in the bank in the “online” mode;
- Promptly correct errors in the system;
- To view and print incoming and outgoing payment documents.
“SMS-informing” is a service from Universal bank for customers, who lead a mobile lifestyle and business. Interaction with the bank is carried out by sending SMS to the mobile phone.
Possibilities of SMS-banking service:
- Monitoring of the balance on the settlement account;
- Information on the amounts received on the current account;
- Control of transactions conducted on an account.
You can connect services in any office of the Bank.
“Universal Bank” PJSCB offers the “UniversalPay” advanced service to its clients for remote control of accounts in the Bank.
“UniversalPay” is a mobile application for individuals, it is a software and hardware complex enabling 24 hours a day and seven days a week:
– remotely receive information concerning the flow of funds on their accounts;
– pay for the services to more than 140 companies, including: Internet and hosting providers, television, mobile operators, telephony, insurance companies, housing and utilities, etc.;
– pay locally, including by QR code scanning;
– monitor payments and receipts to their account, while keeping checks with detailed technical information on payment, indicating the amount, time, date of payment transfer;
– transfer funds from one card to another;
– manage several bank cards;
– repay loans and other services.
The “UniversalPay” application is developed for mobile devices operating on the basis of Android and iOS operating systems and is available to all users of Uzkard bank cards